Thursday, March 29, 2012

Comfy, Casual and Cute

There is nothing I love more than finding an outfit that is effortlessly cute and comfy at the same time!  Plus these loose and flowy tops were great for all the green beer we had in Savannah and the SUSHI dinner with Casey's family in South Carolina.  Here are a few things that I have recently purchased  that are perfect for throwing on, running errands (or in my case long car rides and lots of food!) and looking stylish all at the same time! 


I wore this one on the way to Savannah for St.Patty's day.  It didn't wrinkle during the  5+ hour car ride and still looked cute when we stopped for our first drink in Savannah the night before St. Patty's!
Find it right here for a very affordable $27!

I wore this comfy top last weekend while visiting Casey's family in Columbia, SC.  It was comfy during the 3.5 hour car ride and looked cute all the way through dinner!  PS: That "little" guy up front is Casey's 13 year old brother.  He is taller than me now!  Future football star?
Find the top here for only $27!
What is your "go to" comfy yet cute outfit?  Thanks for reading y'all!

-Sara



1 comment:

  1. I have that same pink top!! I'm obsessed with vestique. It's definitely a issue. Haha!

    Xo,
    Angela

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you!