Thursday, April 12, 2012

Tween's with style!

So I have to share my adorbs future sister-in-law's outfit she put together today.  Lily is all of 12 years old, but is probably the most fashionable 12 year old I have ever met.  I mean when I was 12 I was rocking braces, didn't know how to tame my hair yet and wore like wide leg jeans.  I believe they were called Jencos or Jincos?  Ew.  Kids have come along way since my day.  Ha anyways I took her shopping for some summer clothes at Le Targe' aka Target. I usually do her shopping with her via her mama's and my future mother in laws credit card because there would be a knock down drag out if they went together.  The child has some serious sass when it comes to what she wears.  And plus I can make sure she is looking good and not getting anything hoochy! 

1. High waist flowy shorts $16.99
2. Tank top with cute aztec print $12.99
3.Shrug $15.00

This cute outfit that would be equally adorbs on a 20 something all for under $50.  Love Target!

All for now!

XO,
Sara

3 comments:

  1. Wow, I love those shorts! I definitely wasn't this stylish when I was 12.

    xo,
    Angela
    headtotoechic.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much! I would love to, just checked out your blog and love those jeans!
    Xo,
    Sara

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you!