Tuesday, April 3, 2012

What to wear?

So I have a very exciting event coming up in less than 3 weeks.  My first bridal shower.  I am really extremely excited about this.  I will get to head home to Maryland and spend the day with my beautiful mom, sister, aunts, cousins, family friends and bridesmaids  and to say that I am beyond excited is an understatement.  Ha I have even been realllly naughty and have been stalking my registry websites. I know I know, I should let myself be surprised....but I was the kid who always snuck a peek of my mom's "Christmas book."  This thing held her lists of every present bought for me and my sister.  And I was not above counting to make sure it was even!

But on to the purpose of this post: What should I wear?!!!!  I have a few options.

Option 1:


This I already own and have not worn yet.  So that is great for the budget.  I would pair it with either my nude or coral wedges, some fun gold earrings and MK watch.  Also probably a cardigan.  



Option 2:

SO cute.  I would have to buy as I do not already own this beauty, but I could wear it again.

Option 3:

I like this one because it feels a little more conservative.  I mean my grandma will be there so I want to be cute, but covered cute.  Haha it is a bridal shower not a night club ya know?


 Option 4:

This I like a lot too!!!  I'm not sure about buying this online though because it looks like something I should try on.  But it is superrrr cute!
I need help!  What option do you like best?! 1,2,3 or 4?  I do have another shower with Casey's side of the family coming up in the beginning of May.  So technically I need 2 choices. Pretty please leave me a comment and let me know which you like best.  Or maybe I am totally off base and none of these are perfect shower outfits.  Haha I need help!!!

Thanks for reading!  I am finally up to 3 followers and so excited about it (I am a dork I know)! But I really do love reading everyone's blogs and I am excited I discovered this little blogging world!

xo,
Sara

8 comments:

  1. Your blog is super cute. I really like option 1 and 4. The first will look really nice with nude or coral wedges like you said but i really like the style of number 4.
    I'm following you now, would love it if you could follow back?
    xoxo
    http://lucylocketinyourpocket.blogspot.co.uk/

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks Lucy! Maybe ill do #1 for the first shower and #4 for the second! Thanks for following! I am new to this, but really love it! I am heading to check out your blog now!
      xo,
      Sara

      Delete
  2. They're all great choices, but I like option 1 the best because I think it will make your eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks Gabi....I think I am set on #1!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love all of these dresses! Where did you find the second one?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hey girl! Thanks for stopping by:) The second one was from www.adabelles.com. I don't think that exact one is still in stock but I did find one that was the exact same dress but in light blue, and one with the same pattern, but a one shoulder top in their coming soon album on facebook! Check them out, tons and tons of cute things:)
      XO,
      Sara

      Delete
  5. I love all of them but the first and fourth are my favorite! Where is the fourth one from?

    Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Courtney! The 4th was from www.adabelles.com. Love that dress! Thanks for reading:)
      Xo
      Sara

      Delete

Thank you for your comment! I love hearing from you!